MODULAR CONSTRUCTION AND ESPECIALLY RESIDENTIAL CONTAINERS REPRESENT A NEW ALTERNATIVE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY. IF YOU DECIDE THAT YOU WANT TO QUICKLY (IN A FEW WEEKS) BUILD YOUR HOUSING, BUT ALSO, FOR EXAMPLE, A SMALL CAFÉ, WEEKEND RESIDENCE, OR FACILITIES FOR WORKERS, A LIVING CONTAINER, IS AN IDEAL SOLUTION.
HOW MODULAR HOUSES ARE BUILT
At first glance, it is indeed Difficult to tell acontainer house from a brick house. They are almost identical. You will see the first differences when you step inside. As regards, therefore external facade, which can be made of almost any available material.
SUITABLE LAND, DEVELOPED PROJECT
- The first step after deciding on container living is to find suitable land. It should be accessible in the first place for the crane and the lorry that will bring the container to it. The second step, as in the case of classic brick houses, in this case you need to have before the actual implementation project according to your wishes. According to it, modules suitable for the production of a specific building are produced. You can choose turnkey container houses or as holodom, or by agreement.
STEEL CONSTRUCTION, ELECTRICITY, GAS, WATER
- After the steel structure has been constructed, the following are prepared individual modules according to the project documentation for internal and external cladding. Since each module is part of a different part of the container house or container building, it must of course be prepared to the point where it is only combine into a single whole. Therefore, modules are consistently produced even with electricity, gas, water or other necessary components directly in the factory.
- The final stage consists in the fact that, on a plot of land with a pre-prepared foundation, the crane to place the individual modules intoa single unit. Each module attaches special handles to form one continuous building. The individual modules are stacked side by side, or on top of each other if it is a multi-storey building.
USE OF THE CONTAINERS THEMSELVES
A NEW ALTERNATIVE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
The construction of residential containers represents a new alternative in the construction industry. However economic, inexpensivebut in addition environmentally friendly. A wide range of modern modular buildings can be used for any purposes:
WHAT CAN THE CONTAINER MODULE BE USED FOR?
- sales stands, shops, kiosks, buffets
- terraces, showrooms, garages
- business, office, restaurant and commercial premises
- containers and container assemblies
- gazebos, bus stops
- shop-modules suitable for petrol station premises
- modern unimoboxes using combined materials
- living cells, storage and sanitary modules
- cottages, apartment complexes, apartment houses, exchange offices and other business resp. residential buildings.
ADVANTAGES OF CONTAINER HOUSES
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Fast construction of a modularhome, on the order of a few weeks from signing the contract, to delivery and moving in
- Modular house is suitable for allergy sufferers
- Durable (quality) construction
- Mobility of the house must be taken into account in the design and project
- Industrial design interior, (or even exterior)
- Environmental considerations – 90% ofthe materials used in the house are recyclable
- When you sign the contract you know the exact cost of building and delivering the house, you will have no other costs, nor will they magically appear as they do with other types of construction
- Once the house is delivered, just move in and you can live straight away, andenjoy the house to the full
- Modular living saves your energy, thanks to the quality insulation and materials used, it is therefore ultra-low-energy
- Easy to change the layout –modular homes are very flexible and individual modules can be added, expanded or removed at any time, as required, in a matter of days
- Construction is also possible in the winter months
- Possibility of original architectural shapes
- Interesting use for business, recreation, commerce, etc.
- Dry manufacturing process, the only wet process is in the construction of the foundation slab, however, if you choose earth drilling, the entire construction is realized by a dry process
- Advantage of the possibility to disassemble and reassemble the entire building at a new location